I love reading random facts from other bloggers, so i thought i could write some as well
- I’m addicted to Popcorn and Nutella
- My spoken english is better than my spoken german – i just can’t talk in “real” german because of my austrian dialect.
- When i was younger i always wanted to work in the filmindustry – first as an actress (like every 10 years old girl) and then as a filmcutter.
- Now i got a job as a webdeveloper which i like. I don’t think my job is anything special, but sometimes i can see that people think it sounds geeky hearing me talk about programming.
- I have a younger sister, i like to do something with, but sometimes we’re fighting :P
- I’ve been a huge Harry Potter Fan, reading all the books a minimum of 4 times (german and english). My room was full with posters of the movies and my biggest dream was meeting the cast and being in the crowd at a Harry Potter premier. (Both never fulfilled :P)
- I’m extremely scared of injections.
- My all-time-favorite city is London and i always wanted to live there. During my exchange semester i was living in a city not far from London which was amazing!
- I’m impatient when it comes to driving my car after work and cooking.
- Skiing is the only sport that i’m watching on TV and live and i really love it. (I think this is an austrian thing ;))
- I’m very ambitious and when i really want to do something you can not get it out of my head.
- I like humorous people.
- I love taking pictures and i’m always creating printed photo albums as a memory.
- I love doing sports and trying something new.
- My natural curly hair is something i really hate ;)
And now you – do you also have some random facts about you? :)